Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New PTU Full Size & Tagger Size Kit "Summer Nights" in stores now!

Hello, Hello, Hello everyone!!!

I'm baaaaack!  It was a very short summer (at least I thought it was...it seems I got almost nothing accomplished around the home front - yuk!).  There needs to be more time in the day, doesn't there?

Well, with being back, that also means I have a new kit in stores now!  Whooo hoooo!  The new PTU kit is called "Summer Nights" and is available in both Full and Tagger size.  I wasn't able to do any kits through the summer, so I figured I would get the end of summer in before it blows by too ;)

Hope you like the new kit :)



Full Size Kit now available at :


Scrap and Tubes


Below is an example of the Bonus Quickpage included in the Full Size kit!
{Pics used are of my little Em on our vacation :) }






Tagger Size Kit now available at :



This new kit and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.25 each
and Bundle Packs are just $3.75 each
until the end of September!!!

And don't forget!  I still have
"BUY MY STORE"
for just $20!!!

And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Good to be back and Happy Scrapping!!!


No comments: