Monday, April 27, 2015

New PTU Tagger Size Kit "Counting Stars" in stores now!

Happy Monday everyone!

I actually had some time this month to get a 2nd kit in stores - I know, something is wrong with her right?....hahahaha   It seems more and more, I run out of days in a month to get as much as I want to do with scraps :(  But I'm trying to get more often, just bare with me or yell at my family to let me do more fun stuff than house stuff.....hahahahaha

So here it is, a new PTU kit called "Counting Stars" available in Tagger Size kit in stores now called "Because of You".  I went with a whimsical themed kit this time around but I'm sure you will have fun with it :)

Hope you like the new kit :)


Tagger Size Kit now available at :


This new kit and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.25 each
and Bundle Packs are just $3.50 each
until the end of April!!!

And don't forget!  I still have
"BUY MY STORE"
for just $20!!!

And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Happy Scrapping!


No comments: