Tuesday, January 10, 2012

3 New tutorials from Angela, Tiffany & Amy!

Happy Tuesday everyone!


I am a little behind so I'm clumping 3 awesome tutorials all together from my rocking CT's Angela, Tiffany & Amy using my PTU kits "A Winter's Tale", "Honey Bee" & "Cops and Robbers".

Angela's tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE
"A Winter's Tale" can be purchased HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Tiffany's tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE
"Honey Bee" can be purchased HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Amy's tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE
"Cops and Robbers" can be purchased HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



What a FABULOUS set of tags!  These gals are so great at what they do!

Thank you so much Angela, Tiffany & Amy!  I love love love them all!

Have a rockin day!


Sweet Cravings Scraps

No comments: