Monday, October 3, 2011

New PTU kit "Nightmare On My Street" - In Tagger & Full Size!

Happy Monday everyone!
I have a new kit just added to TKO Scraps this evening called "Nightmare On My Street".  It's full of fun Halloween elements for a great spooky tag!  But this time around, which I normally don't do, this particaular kit is also available in Full Size too! 
Hope you like it :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just your everyday neighborhood. That's until midnight strikes then things begin to change. Witches, ghosts, mummies, zombies and all the creepy crawlers are everywhere! What in the world is going on? It's just another day with "Nightmare on My Street" for your scrap projects and tags!

This personal use tagger & full size kit includes:
64 spooky elements
12 creepy coordinating papers

Grab the garlic and lock your door because "Nightmare On My Street" just might stop by your street tonight!
Click HERE to purchase "Nightmare On My Street" Tagger Size
Click HERE to purchase "Nightmare On My Street" Full Size
And here is a little tag I made from the kit too :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a ghostly week!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat? .. well, I stopped by TKO Scraps and picked up a treat!!

Kara said...

You are too sweet Mary! :)