Thursday, April 21, 2011

A few pictures to share :)

Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since I posted any pics (basically I have been lazy getting them off the camera and onto the computer...lol) but I have a few pics to share with everyone now :)  They are of course of my little squirt Emmalee :)  The 1st one is on Valentine's Day (she wanted to "dress up".  The next 3 are of Em and my husband David last week when we went to the Circus here in town (#3 & #4 were taken on my deck afterwards and her just being goofy) and the last one of course is Emmalee and the Easter Bunny (just taken today).  The last pic is VERY rare because in the past, Em has been totally petrified of the Easter Bunny & Santa.  You would think we had a restraining order against them because we always had to stay at least 500 feet away from them or she would FREAK! (lol).  However, today she was just so excited, that I had to get one taken and I think it just came out soooo cute!

A wonderful Easter to one and all!  :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Awwww, so cute! Thank you for sharing your memories hun. Xox Jess

Kara said...

You are too kind Jess :) Hope you had a great Easter!