Saturday, April 30, 2011

2 Adorable tutorials by Beverly!

Good Saturday everyone!

I have 2 adorable tags & tutorials by Beverly at Horseplay's Pasture Tutorials!  Bev is one of the fabu CT's at TKO Scraps :)  She does such a fabulous job on all her tuts!  Bev's 1st tag is made from my part a Full Size Collab called "Honeysuckle & Roses" that you can get FREEZE a TKO when you make a $8 purchase for the Full Size collab set or $3 purchase for the Tagger Size set.  The magnificent collab is packed full of the collest kits from a few of the designers at TKO Scraps!
Bev's 2nd tag is made from my PTU kit "Honey Bee"
(my part of the collab "Honeysuckle & Roses" preview below)


Beverly's tag below:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If you want to make a tag just like this from Beverly's tutorial "Honeysuckle & Roses 12" click HERE

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The 2nd tag above called "Honey Bee" can be found HERE



These tags I think are just way too cute now!

To get my part in this rockin collab with an $8 purchase for Full size or $3 purchase for Tagger Size click HERE 

To purchase "Honey Bee" click HERE

Thank you so much Bev!  I love love love them both!

Have a rosey honey day :)

No comments: