Friday, January 14, 2011

I got an award! Wooo Hooo!

My gal Nette gave me a blog award. 
Thank you so very much Nette! 
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.

If you have been awarded the “I got the Attitude! Blog Award” and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.

Ok, so 3 things that makes me different from everyone else...hummmmm

1.  My son is 14 yrs older than my daughter. 
(Cody is 18 yrs old & Emmalee is 3yrs old :)
2.  I am an outdoor portrait photographer
as well as a scrap maker :)
3.  I have a degree in Business Administration -
Never did anything in it but I have it...lol

The 5 blogs I would like to nominate are...

Thanks again Nette for the award!  You rock it girl!




No comments: