Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Tutorial from Terily using my kit PTU "Problem Child".

I have a new tutorial by Terily of Creatively Designed Tuts called "Bad to the Bone" that she created using with my kit PTU "Problem Child", EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How creepy cool is this tag?!  I love how she put the things in the kit together to make a wonderfully awesome freaky tag!

If you would like to create a tag just like this using Terily's tutorial "Problem Child" click HERE.

To purchase "Problem Child" click HERE.

Thank you so much Terily! I love love love it!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goodbye old friend.  You will be dearly missed!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful cat .. Understand the loss of a pet .. simply heartbreaking ..