Monday, October 18, 2010

New PTU kit at TKO Scraps today "My Happy Ending"!

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to share a new kit just added to TKO Scraps today called "My Happy Ending".  A classic Prince & Princess story I think :)  Hope you like it and thanks for looking!

                     
Once upon a time there was a prince and a princess... The beginning phrase to a classic fairytale. Ball gowns, parties, and everyone flocking to cater just you. Want this enchanted fantasy too? You can with "My Happy Ending" for your scrap projects and tags!

This personal use kit is tagger size which includes:
2 royal ©MediEvil Creations cookies - "Evangeline and Cartiere"
84 brilliant elements
20 striking coordinating papers
Create your own unforgettable happy ending with "My Happy Ending" today!?

Click HERE to purchase "My Happy Ending".


Have a royal day!

No comments: