Thursday, August 5, 2010

A few more FanArt tags from Mary :)

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to show you all some really great new tags from Mary!  If you remember from an ealier post her on the old bloggy, Mary makes wonderful FanArt tags.  She sent these to me last week but I had to show you before I start spending some Summer time with the fam.

The first tag Mary used my PTU kit "Girls Just Want to Have Fun!"  which you can purchase EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps HERE.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The second tag Mary used my PTU kit "Boot, Scoot & Boogie" which you can purchase EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps HERE.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Are these not just way too cute???  She did such an awesome job on them and I just love Grease & The Dukes of Hazzard!
Thanks so much again Mary! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!

Have a great week everyone and I'll chat with you all as soon as we return from our little getaway:)
Big Hugs!
Kara :)

No comments: