Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Tutorial from Amy using my PTU kit "Talk About Friendship"

Hello Everyone!

I have another incredible tutorial from Amy at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS called "Talk About Friendship" using my PTU kit "Talk About Friendship" sold EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just think this is too adorable for words!  I love the dimensions she used on this.  It looks like they are going to walk right onto your screen!

If you would like to make a tag like this from Amy's tutorial "Talk About Friendship" using the GIMP program click HERE.
To purchase "Talk About Friendship" click HERE.

Thank you so much Amy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Have a great evening!


PS>>> I have been getting so many great tags from tagger who have been purchasing or downloading my kits, that I am a little behind on posting them.  However, I will be posting them tomorrow!  Wooo Hoooo!!! - I love each and every one of them and I'm tickled to see others use my kits!!!!! :)

No comments: