Friday, May 21, 2010

An EXCITING Announcement!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Friday Everyone!  Today, I have some very exciting news to share with you all!  I'm now a working gal!  That's right!  I will be selling PTU kits & other scrap items at TKO Scraps!  Best of all, it's one of my all time favorite stores too!  I'm so very excited that Pixie has accepted me into the TKO family!  Thanks so much Pix! :-)

I will have some new, fun & enchanting kits all ready for you at TKO, hopefully starting sometime this weekend! As soon as they are ready, I will preview them all here for you too!  So make sure you stop by and see what I have to offer soon!

I'm just soooo thrilled overjoyed that I get to share these kits with the world!!!!  Woooooo Hoooooo!

Make sure you stop by TKO Scraps today, not just for me, but for all the other wonderful designers there as well!!!  I'm sure you will find a ton of great items for your scrapping needs!

Have a super day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: